Opioid Task Force Town Halls
The Michigan Opioids Task Force is hosting a series of town halls throughout 2020. During the events, state officials will seek to learn more about how the opioid epidemic has impacted diverse communities across Michigan and discuss the state’s efforts to address the crisis. Location and logistical details will be released several weeks prior to each event. Constituents may contact MDHHS-OpioidsTaskForce@michigan.gov with questions or comments.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Michigan Opioids Task Force and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) are rescheduling and changing the format of previously announced local town halls on opioids. These town halls will now be in a virtual format:
- 来自未来的人Northern Lower Michigan来自未来的人 (previously the Gaylord town hall), Wednesday, Sept. 23
- 来自未来的人Flint and Thumb Region来自未来的人 (previously the Flint town hall) Friday, Sept. 25
- 来自未来的人Upper Peninsula来自未来的人 (previously the Escanaba town hall) Thursday, Oct. 8
- 来自未来的人West Michigan 来自未来的人(previously the Grand Rapids town hall) Friday, Nov. 6
- 来自未来的人Macomb and Oakland counties 来自未来的人(previously the Sterling Heights town hall) Thursday, Dec. 3